My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ceetar.com/6thfloor/
and update your bookmarks.

New URL! Update Links! http://www.ceetar.com/6thfloor/

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dinner or Charbroiled Disaster?

Welcome to the 6th floor.

Today's contributors are: Ann, Tabitha, Frank, Billy.

Subject: 6th Floor Blog Eats Dinner


It's about 6:30pm when Billy walks in the door.


Woah, what's that smell? What's for dinner?”


Frank's cooking.”


So toast?”


Haha..no, it's a surprise.”


Vegetarian?”


I said it's a surprise!”


But if I'm not going to be able to eat it I should know so I can make alternate plans.”


Tabitha hops off her stool and walks over to the stove to peek.


Hey! Get out of here! Enforcer! Enforcer! Take care of her!”


Sorry Tabitha.” Ann says, tackling Tabitha and pushing her into the living room.


Dinner AND a show?” Billy says, watching Ann and Tabitha, “I'm sold.”


You'll just have to trust I remembered you're a vegetarian Tabitha. Relax.”


Fine.”


I hope this turns out better than whatever you made yourself for dinner on Monday...”


What kind of food did he make for dinner Monday?”


I'm not sure it was classified as food. More like...rock.”


I'm sure you've heard of 'learning from your mistakes'? I was multi-tasking and forgot to set the timer on Monday. Not a big deal. I'm paying attention now. It'll be tasty, I promise.”


Trust me, I'm holding you to that.”


3 comments:

Brave Astronaut said...

So, was it?

6th Floor blog said...

Stay Tuned! It's a cliffhanger!

-Ann (cheesy, I know)

Anonymous said...

My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.